1 area of use The following terms and conditions apply to all orders placed on our online store by consumers and entrepreneurs.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are not primarily related to commerce or self-employment. An entrepreneur is a natural or legal person or a legal partnership that, upon entering into a legal transaction, carries out a commercial or independent professional activity.
The following applies to entrepreneurs: if the entrepreneur uses conflicting or additional general terms and conditions, their effect is hereby violated; they become part of the contract only if we have expressly given our consent to do so.
2. Contract partner, contract conclusion, correction options Sale and purchase agreement concluded with CARBON SCHWARZ Shop (CSSTREET OÜ)
The presentation of products in the online store is not a legally binding offer, but a non-binding online catalog. You can first place our products in your shopping cart without any obligation and correct your entries at any time before submitting your binding order using the information provided during the ordering process and using the verification tools explained. By clicking the order button, you are placing a binding order for the items in your shopping cart. A confirmation of the receipt of your order will be sent by email immediately after the order has been shipped.
The term for concluding an agreement with us depends on the payment method you choose:
3. Credit card When you submit your order, you provide your credit card information and the credit card company will perform an authorization check. Once you are legitimized as the legal cardholder, the payment transaction will be initiated automatically and your credit card will be charged when you place your order. At the time of debiting funds from a credit card, an agreement is concluded with us.
PayPal, PayPal Express During the ordering process, you will be redirected to the website of the online provider PayPal. Here you can enter your billing information and confirm the payment order with PayPal. After placing an order in a store, we ask PayPal to initiate a payment transaction and thereby accept your offer.
4. Language of the contract, storage of the text of the contract. Available languages for concluding a contract: English.
We save the text of the contract and send you the order data and our terms and conditions in text form. For security reasons, the text of the agreement is no longer available on the Internet.
5. Terms of delivery. In addition to the quoted prices of the goods, shipping costs may also apply. You can find more detailed provisions on any transport costs in the proposals.
6. Payment The following payment methods are usually available in our store:
Credit card When placing an order, you provide your credit card details. Once you are legitimized as a legal cardholder, the payment transaction will be performed automatically and your card will be charged.
PayPal, PayPal Express During the ordering process, you will be redirected to the website of the online provider PayPal. To be able to pay the invoice amount via PayPal, you must register there or register first, confirm your access details and confirm payment instructions to us. After placing an order with a store, we ask PayPal to initiate a payment transaction. The payment transaction will be processed by PayPal automatically immediately after that. You will receive additional information during the checkout process.
7. Right of withdrawal Consumers have a legal right to opt-out as described in the cancellation policy. Entrepreneurs are not granted the right to voluntary exit.
8. Transport damage The following applies to consumers: If the goods are delivered with obvious damage in transit, please report these errors to the supplier as soon as possible and contact us immediately. Failure to make a complaint or contact you has no effect on your legal claims and their enforcement, in particular your warranty rights. However, they help us make claims against the carrier or vehicle insurance.